25 May 2009

Happy Memorial Day [and other things]

I hope everyone had a wonderful Memorial Day weekend [and day].
Ours was quiet... two of my nephews came over for a swim. I made a delicious dinner, Isa and I worked out, and then daddy [Junior] finally got home at 9pm.

I am sad that our weekend is over - I really enjoy spending time with the kids [and family]. Tomorrow is our first *real* day of me being home with the kids during the summer. I hope they allow me to get some uninterrupted time in for work. Not too much to ask, is it?

I watched the season premier of John & Kate plus 8. Wow. It was sad. They really aren't together. They couldn't even stand looking at each other. While I hope I am wrong, I don't know if that marriage will be saved. It's a shame. It looks like their heads are somewhat in the right place; the kids!

P.S. Just in case; Team Kate!

1 people making a house call!:

Sarah May 27, 2009 at 9:53 AM  

I watched that episode too and thought- talk about airing your dirty laundry! Way too uncomfortable to me, and SO damaging to each other!