01 May 2009

All About Us

Marcos & I have been married for almost 15 years (December 16). We were high school sweethearts (he may say I stalked him, hmmmph). We have three terrific kids (more about them below). Marcos works for a Satelite company and I work for a bank. I am in school now working towards my MBA. We keep pretty busy!!


Alex is 13.



He is too cool for words [and will confirm this if asked].

He likes video games and the computer.

He likes playing basketball.

He will not be allowed to have a girlfriend until he is 30 [what?!]

He likes riding his BMX bike.

He is a [FANSTASTIC] big brother.



Isabel is 10.


She is a at that age [enough said?]

She is a beautiful girl.

She has a fantastic sense of humor.

She can have an attitude at times [no idea where she gets it from. none.

She plays softball [and is DARN! good]

She loves to read to her little brother.

She is artistic.

She wants to be a painter some day and wants me to be her cashier.

She says she's going to live with us forever.



Nic is 2 and a half.


He was born 3 months premature.

He's perfect.

He has the most beautiful eyes [such expression].

He is the most funniest little guy I have ever met.

He prefers to go to Papa's house instead of school [and tells me so every morning].

He [LOVES!] chocolate chip pancakes.

He wears his Lightening McQueen and Tow-Mater slippers [everywhere].

He is a Cars freak.

He has made all of us [our parents included] fall hopelessly and madly in love with him.