19 May 2009

EEKS! Budget ReDo

While it comes as a shock, secretly I am pleased:

With my new title, I am going from Exempt to Non-Exempt [overtime eligible]. I know I won't be securing any overtime - but there is something else that will change...

I will now be paid every other Friday [instead of 2x a month].

What does this mean, you ask? Well... gosh darn it, I am going to have to re-do the budget. [love it!] I am also going to have to watch, very carefully, our automatic payments. [eh.]

So, starting soon [wonder how my pay will be affected for May], our household will receive a paycheck every Friday [snowballs!!] My paychecks, because there will be more, will be a bit smaller...so I will have to wait and see what number I will be working with before I can make up my budget in ink [as if!].

1 people making a house call!:

Anonymous May 20, 2009 at 1:19 PM  

oh my gosh! I don't know how you found my blog, but thank you for adding me to your "blogs I read" section! hope you keep on dropping by! :)