27 May 2009

Cool Pic

My grandparents just left for Michigan, to visit my uncle. They will be there for two weeks.

I guess it's been super rainy there [not that us Arizonians know what rain is]... and I guess where there is rain, there is fog.
They sent a few pictures over - one I just love:


There were a few other pictures... one of a barely visible light house and another of a sandy beach. I've never been to Michigan; to be honest I am jealous of everyone who lives outside of the south west. I wish we could move... my parents wouldn't be too pleased about that. Maybe later, when the kids are grown.

1 people making a house call!:

Michele R May 29, 2009 at 7:45 AM  

Good luck on the exams! Last year I had to take a couple of exams from self study--had to read and take practice tests from around 9:00 p.m. to midnight. Practice tests Q & A's really help! Also, those burgers look great! I planted some herbs that I bought last month and need to use them more.