24 May 2009

Turkey Sausage with Veggies & Pasta Recipe

As I mentioned in my meal plan, today was Turkey Italian Sausage with Veggies & Pasta.

I used a little Olive Oil in two frying pans.

In the first one, I chopped up:
2 Garlic cloves
1 Zucchini
1 Yellow Squash
7 Mushrooms
1 small Green Pepper
A Pinch of Thyme
A Pinch of Rosemary
Salt & Pepper


In the second one:
5 Turkey Sweet Italian Sausage Links [160 calories per link!] cut into slices.

In a pot, I boiled water for the Rigatoni Pasta.

Once the veggies and sausage were both done, I mixed them together. Once the pasta was al dente, I drained it, and then added a little olive oil and Parmesan cheese. Finally, I gently mixed everything together. It made two bowls full, so plenty for me and the kids, and for Junior when he gets home from work tonight, and leftovers for lunch tomorrow.

Along with the meal, I added bowel of fruit [the kids loved it!] - Watermelon, Cantaloupe, Blueberries and Strawberries.

Here are some pics!


0 people making a house call!: